OVERVIEW Click for Map
The Vail International condos features beautifully furnished condominiums for your Vail ski vacations with stunning views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Come stay in Vail, Colorado for:
- Convenient location to the Lionshead ski lifts
- Affordable condo rentals in Vail
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
[ top ]
PACKAGES AND SPECIALS
Vail International Condos offers guests a variety of packages that allow for the full Colorado experience when visiting Vail, Colorado.
Each unit contains luxurious furnishings and amenities to help guests unwind after a long day on the slopes.
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath
- Kitchen & Fireplace
- Free WiFi
[ top ]
SERVICES & FEATURES
Vail International serves as the perfect getaway with its wide range of features and services. Guests can enjoy a warm soak in the Hydrotherapy whirlpool or an intensive workout at the fitness center.
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Hydrotherapy Whirlpool
- Men and Women's Steam Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facilities
- Elevator Access
LOCATION Click for Map
If you are looking for a convenient place to stay in Vail, Colorado, Vail International offers you a home away from home. Vail Condos provide you with easy access to the lifts, festivals, and events.
- Steadman Clinic & Vail Valley Medical Center: 2 minute walk
- Dobson Ice Arena: adjacent to Vail International condos
- Lionshead Village 5 minute walk: Vail Village 7 - 10 minute walk or free in town shuttle
- Free in town shuttle bus: stops at Dobson Ice Arena
- ** from the main roundabout in Vail, head west on the south frontage road and take a left on E. Lionshead Circle, just past the parking structure. Follow this road with 2 more lefts and you'll end up at the Vail International condos, next to the Dobson Ice Arena.
With over 100 restaurants and eateries to choose from, we are sure you'll find something tasty to munch on! Here are some of the well noted restaurants in the area:
- Sweet Basil (New American)
- Bart and Yeti's (American)
- Tavern on the Gore (Sports Bar)
- Montauk Seafood Grill (Seafood)
- Garfinkel's (American)
- Red Lion (American)
Vail Colorado is home to a variety of seasonal festivals, sports championships, and year-round entertainment.
- Burton US Open, March 3 - 8, 2014
- Spring Back to Vail April 7 - 20, 2014
- World Alpine Ski Championships Feb 2015
- [ top ]