Condos At Vail International
Your Home For Adventures In Vail
Located in the resort of Vail, Colorado, approximately 500 yards to the Lionshead Gondola, the Vail International condominiums offer comfortable, fully furnished and affordable rental condos for your adventures in Vail. Relax in our two or three bedroom condos which are perfect for family vacations in Vail. Each condo has a kitchen, dining and living areas with a fireplace. There is a flat screen TV in the living room as well as most of the bedrooms. There is free Wifi in each unit and modified housekeeping during Covid19. There is a front desk at the property to welcome you upon your arrival to Vail.
Relax in our outdoor hot tub and pool, both of which have views to Vail Mountain. There are also gas grills for your use on the pool deck.
The free in town shuttle bus stops at the Dobson Ice Arena, which is adjacent to Vail International. The bus runs in a continuous loop taking to to Vail Village, Golden Peak and the Solaris Plaza. It is a 7 – 10 minute walk along Meadow Drive to Vail Village. The Vail Hospital and the Steadman Clinic are close by too, just a 2 – 3 minute walk.
Enjoy Condos With Mountain Views and Amenities at Vail International:
- Free WiFi Throughout the Property
- Daily Housekeeping for towels and trash (no in unit service during stays during Covid19)
- Complimentary Outdoor Parking
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Heated Pool with Views of Vail Mountain (closed for the fall season, will reopen on Nov 20th)
- Men’s and Women’s Steamrooms (closed during Covid19)
- Small Fitness Facility
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Flat Screen TVs with Cable Programming
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Complimentary In Unit Safe
- Balcony with Mountain Views
- 11 condos have an in unit Washer/Dryer
Common Area Washers/Dryers are also available.
- Typical Bedding in a 2BR/2BA: King or Queen + 2 Twin Beds
A love of the sport of skiing brought General Manager Snowden Smith to Vail in 1975, a year after graduating from Rollins College in Florida. He started working at Vail International just after the building was completed and became the General Manager in 1977. In addition to skiing powder in the winter, hockey, running, hiking and water sports have defined him over the past 40 years. He also continues to participate with his original college crew in national and international masters races.He and his wife Elena have raised their two children in Vail. Both are active in soccer, volleyball, water sports and back country skiing.