Vail, Colorado Condo Hotel & Resort
The Vail International condos are perfectly located between Vail Village and Lionshead Village. Enjoy a spectacular vacation at Vail Mountain, one of the country’s top alpine ski resorts in the majestic Rocky Mountains of Colorado. The beauty and serenity of Vail will rejuvenate your spirit of adventure.
Vail Mountain Condos . . . Feel the Spirit of the Rockies –
One of Vail’s most popular condominium hotels, Vail International is a 7 minute walk to charming Lionshead Village and Vail Village. With breathtaking mountain views, our condos are a 5 – 7 minute walk to the Eagle-Bahn Gondola, Born Free Express Quad Chairlift and the Lionshead Ski School and are we adjacent to the Dobson Ice Arena and the Vail Valley Medical Center. Hop on the free in-town shuttle that stops at the Dobson Ice Arena to wonderful restaurants, bars, shops, events, festivals and an exciting nightlife scene in Vail Village.
Your Next Rocky Mountain Adventure –
Enjoy stellar alpine skiing and snowboarding at the legendary Vail Ski Resort, where over 5000 acres of terrain and and jaw-dropping scenery will seduce your soul. Discover your wild side with Rocky Mountain hiking, biking, climbing, fishing and rafting in the White River National Forest and the Colorado River. Tee off on the alpine fairways of the Vail Golf Club. Celebrate the summer lifestyle of Vail at exciting events, including the GoPro Mountain Games and the Vail Lacrosse Shootout.
Popular Local Attractions
- Dobson Ice Arena – adjacent
- Vail Valley Medical Center – adjacent
- Lionshead Village – 500 yards
- Vail Village .5 – 1 mile
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater – 1 mile
- Ford Park – 1 mile
- Vail Golf Club – 3 miles
Local Festivals & Events
- Snow Daze – Dec 9 – 11, 2016
- Skadi Women’s Ski Fest Dec 14 – 16, 2016
- Carnivail Feb 25 – 26, 2017
- Burton US Open Feb 27 – March 5, 2017
- Spring Back to Vail April 14 – 16, 2017
- Vail Film Festival March 30 – April 2, 2017
- Vail Farmers’ Market and Art Show
- Vail Lacrosse Shootout
- Bravo Vail Valley Music Festival
- Vail International Dance Festival
- King of the Mountain Volleyball
- Vail Jazz Fest
- Vail Valley Cup – Soccer
- Vail and Lionshead Oktoberfest
Eagle (EGE) & Denver (DEN) Airports
Getting to our condos is easy from the Eagle Airport (EGE) and Denver International Airport (DEN). From Denver, hop on the Colorado Mountain Express, which offers scheduled departures from DIA and enjoy the 2 hour, 120 mile journey to our spectacular alpine retreat. It’s only a short 45 minute ride from Eagle Airport to our condos via I-70.
- Colorado Mountain Express – Denver to Vail airport shuttle service
- High Mountain Taxi – A great deal for 2 – 6 people traveling together from the Eagle Airport
- Vail Valley Jet Center / Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) – 35 miles
- Denver International Airport (DEN) – 115 miles
From Vail Valley Jet Center / Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) –
Take I-70 East approximately 35 miles. Take exit 176 towards I-70 Frontage Rd W. Make a sharp right onto I-70 Frontage Rd W, and just past the Lionshead Parking Structure turn left onto East Lionshead Circle and head back to the east, taking a left just before the Dobson Ice Arena. Vail International Condos is located at 300 East Lionshead Circle, Vail, Colorado.
From Denver International Airport (DEN) –
Take I-70 West approximately 115 miles. Exit I-70 at Vail, Exit 176. At the bottom of the ramp, go around the roundabout and under the highway into another roundabout. Take the first right towards Lionshead. Proceed approximately 1/2 mile. Just past the Lionshead Parking Structure, turn left onto East Lionshead Circle and head back to the east, taking a left just before the Dobson Ice Arena. Vail International Condos is located at 300 East Lionshead Circle, Vail, Colorado.