Covid19 changes and updates at Vail International.
This information comes from Eagle County’s Public Health Order.
5 Commitments of Containment:
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.
Per the Eagle County Commissioners
*More than a moment: The spread of COVID-19 is most likely to occur when in close contact with an infected person for periods of time approaching 15 minutes or longer, not from momentary circumstances such as walking past others.
* Mask up in public: When entering any place of business or public indoor environment (e.g. retail or grocery store, post office, library, government buildings, theater, etc.).
* Mask up outdoors – requires all individuals to wear face coverings in public outdoor spaces when less than 6 feet of physical distance from non-household members is expected to continue for 10 minutes or longer.
* Distance is better than masks: Masks are not required when walking in your neighborhood, or on trails, when you can adequately maintain 6 feet of distance from non-household members.
*Mask up for others: For those who are not afraid of COVID-19 or don’t want to wear a mask, remember the mask protects others, not yourself.
We know that you don’t book a trip to the mountains and expect to cancel. Vail International has relaxed our policies so that you can cancel your booking up until 7 days prior to arrival with no penalty. We don’t want to add more stress to your life.
Vail International offers free parking for one vehicle per reservation. When you bring your car, you can park it close and for free.
Eagle County is in the Orange level for Covid. Click here for Eagle County’s Covid 19 page.
Our outdoor hot tub and hot tub are open with social distancing.
The steam rooms are closed per Covid19 rules.
We will be updating our policies as the situation with Covid19 evolves, trying to make improvements to that everyone feels safe while staying at Vail International.
At the property, we are doing the following;
In the units:
All units are professionally cleaned and disinfected prior to each arrival.
Soap is provided at each sink.
Using Tersano’s SAO Electrostatic Disinfecting System on high touch surfaces. Here’s a link to a video on how we’re using the system at the property.
Lobby, elevator call buttons and control panels, workout room and all other high contact surfaces are disinfected regulary.
We have installed an air purifier in our lobby with a HEPA filter, ionizer and UV light.
Social distancing at check in
We try and have all payments processed prior to arrival so that guests will receive a check in packet with the keys to their unit which minizes the time spent at the front desk.
Housekeeping is available upon request. Please contact the front desk for details of available services.